Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What?!!!!!

Okay, so I was at Church on Sunday and this friend of ours comes up to Brandon and I and starts talking about some post that Brandon put on our blog. I personally haven't looked at our blog in a few months, so I was questioning what on earth she was talking about. Brandon doesn't blog? So I immediately come home and start balling my eyes out as I'm reading the last post. He is a turkey for not telling me but amazing for writing it.

A disclaimer to all of that though is that straight A's is not that big of a deal at all. For one, I was only taking 3 classes, second I am definitely not getting straight A's this term so it was probably just a fluke. Either way I love Brandon so much I can't even express it. He is better than any man I know, and I wish I could be half the person he is.

1 comment:

Monica said...

I still think that you are a pretty amazing person and getting the A's was a big deal because you did it while taking care of your family too. I'm sure your grades will get better for this term just give it a little bit of time. LOVE YA!!!!