Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Weigth Loss Challenge Update

We have had a pretty big response for the challenge, it is really great. We are going to set the start date for next Monday, March 23. If you have already let us know that you are planning to participate, or even if you are just deciding to, please send us an email at loserchallenge at gmail dot com. That way we have your email addresses and can relay the rest of the information and rules to all the competitors. Please do this within the next couple of days. Thanks!

1 comment:

McClains said...

Hey...kind of weird and random...but I ran across your blog from the Gwilliam's blog. I sent you an invite to view our blog but just thought I would say hi as well! Your family is adorable and your girls are getting so big! I still remember holding them in Rexburg wishing my baby would get out of my belly! Wow how time flies!