Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We didn't fall off the face of the earth, but we want to

Oh my gosh! Life has been so busy. So I started school and ever since I really don't have time for anything. The girls make doing homework during the day pretty much pointless, so that leaves from 9pm to 1am for homework. Ahhh! Teaching better be worth it dang it.

Brandon is doing really great in school. We are trying to figure out where we will go after he is done in about a year. We were thinking of taking a trip to Colorado over spring break because everyone we talk to loves it. It would be great to stay in Oregon, but we need to leave our options open.

The girls are doing great, we have been potty training all week and have made some progress! Cali is now 7 months old, crawling and standing on things, and I just pierced her ears! She looks so cute. I will post some pictures soon.

8 comments:

Contact info said...

Hey Mel, I miss ya lots. Your blog is really cute. I cant believe your girls are getting so big. I cant imagine how crazy things must be with you both in school and 3 girls. I guess that is why you are a Super mom. Anyways take care and you should def. move to Colorado, I love it and we might end up there some day too.
Jenni

Monica said...

Wow! There sure is a lot of things going on for you right now. What exactly are you studying in school right now? Are you doing classes online or at a college? Is your family watching the girls for you? I totally agree with Jenni in that you are a "SUPER MOM!"

maynardmoments said...

If you want to visit Colorado Springs, our home is open anytime!!! We LOVE Colorado so much. It is such an awesome place. Neither of us had ever been here before until we moved here (guided by the spirit). Call us anytime if you have questions about Colorado or if you need a place to stay.
email us and we will give you our phone numbers.
runorbust@gmail.com

waiting impatiently said...

Let us know what you think of Colorado. I've heard good things. And getting out of California may be a necessity soon.

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

Of course we remember you guys! Oh my heavens your girls have gotten so big. What beautiful little things! We love it here in Colorado Springs! All through January and Feb I was able to go for walks outside with Clay at least 3 times a week-love the weather! E-mail me melissageddes@gmail.com if you want my number and we can chat. So good to hear from you!

Henline said...

I feel like I don't belong anywhere anymore. I miss you guys. The song on your blog made me teary. Maybe we will meet up with you in Colorado. I will call you sometime.

-Ashley

Carrie said...

Glad to hear you're working hard for your classes!

If you are hoping teaching will be "worth it" in the monetary sense - pick another career.

If you're hoping it will be worth it in the sense that it is a rewarding job - stick with it ;)

Our Happy Family said...

We are so excited that we found your blog. We miss you so much in Rexburg. Melody you look amazing!