Sunday, November 2, 2008

Crazy Aha Blonde Moment!!!!

Okay, so all I watch anymore is The Wiggles. If you haven't seen these shows, it is 4 australian guys dancing around and singing kids songs. It's a great show for kids. Anyway, I was watching this live concert they were doing and they were singing Christmas songs and mentioned that it was almost Christmas. The audience was wearing shorts and tank tops! Then I realized that it is summer in Australia in December! What! I went 25 years thinking everyone in the world had snow or at least cold weather for Christmas. Are you kidding? These people are having BBQs and going to the beach for Christmas. What would Christmas be without snow, fireplaces, warm cozy cinnamon smelling houses, and all the other stuff that comes with Christmas? Crazy Crazy.

2 comments:

maynardmoments said...

HAHAHA
Glad we aren't the only ones watching the wiggles non-stop.

Monica said...

I have seen the wiggles show only from babysitting but that is funny and sad about no snow for them but I guess that is normal. I read a book once about a family that lived there and what it was like for them to have no snow verse what it was like in Utah with the snow. It was a very funny book.