Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is my second favorite holiday. My friend Mary-Anne and I thought it would be fun to have a Halloween get together as an excuse for all of us adults to dress up even though all of our husbands complained about it. Adia and Layla were witches, Cali was a 49er fan, I was a "whore" vampire, and Brandon was white trash. It was fantastic, Brandon played the part so well that when we were trick or treating people actually wondered if it was a costume or if he really dressed like that. I will be the first to tell you that if he dressed like that all the time we would definitely NOT be married. It was hilarious! *Brandon shaved his goatee into a handlebar mustache (what a trooper) and wanted to make it perfectly clear that the Hooters shirt, John Deere hat, and flannel shirt are NOT his.
Adia was loving picking out all the seeds.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Cute Blog! And now you have a link to mine I think. If not ours is: horlacherhouse@blogspot.com

Kristin said...

I wanna see more pictures of the whore costume!!! What a hooch! Love it! P.S. I love that I'm not the only one with retarded aha moments! Remember when I had my aha about what "think outside the bun" meant?!?!?! Wow!

Monica said...

That is so funny that Brandon did such a good job in his Halloween Costume. The girls also looked so cute in their outfits too! But I think you look fantastic in yours and should dress up every Halloween with the kids.