Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twilight Addiction

Not even kidding, I am addicted to this stupid stupid Twilight phenomena. I have read all the books one and a half times (the second time around I skipped all the stupid parts about Jacob and the silly fight scenes and went straight to the love story, hence the half). I saw the movie and loved it, and I think I am going again tonight by myself. The bad part about all of this is that I am soooooo incredibly happy while I am reading and watching the movie that when it ends and the lights go up I get so depressed and start crying. It is ridiculous! Why can't love be like that? Then again, who on earth would want a boyfriend or husband who smothers you like that? I guess I just love the notion that you can't live without someone, they love everything about you, your smell, your hair, your eyes. I guess as women we really need that though, that feeling that you are their world and nothing could ever replace you. Don't get me wrong, Brandon is my perfect man and I love him more than anything, I just wonder why I have such a strong emotional tie to this dumb story? I have a happy marriage and family. Hmmmm...

4 comments:

The Hill family said...

It is a very addicting thing and I am sorry to drag you into it! But I wanted to share somthing that makes me happy and I am glad it makes you happ too!

maynardmoments said...

Oh my, you are great! I laughed so hard at this post...mainly because I totally understand. I am going to see the movie in about 2 hours and I am so excited I could pee my pants. I am also an addict. ;)

Cody and Jill said...

So this is Jill from Beauty School and i found your blog on Krstins and what cute girls you have i am glad that i found your blog i was wonderin gwhat you were up to and now i know so any ways hope to hear from you soon

Monica said...

I so need to start reading these books! I still haven't done it and I don't know why I don't have time to get to it either but I am sure once I read the story I will know what you mean by being smothered because I think that I would love that, well at least from my husband.