Friday, December 5, 2008

Jon Heder

So Jon Heder's aka Napoleon Dynamite's parents are in my ward. His parents are soooo nice and his mom talks to me all the time because we have twins and she has had twins. Anyway, two Sunday's ago Jon Heder's daughter was visiting her grandparents and was playing with our girls in Church. How cool is that! It gets better. Last Sunday guess who was in town visiting family for Thanksgiving? Yeah!!!! Jon Heder was sitting 3 pews ahead of us and to the right. Ahhhhhh!!! It took everything I had to not start screaming. You could see everyone in the ward taking glances at the big fat elephant in the room, the movie star casually sitting in church. He has touched Will Ferrell for crying out loud! Holy Moly! Too bad Church is not the appropriate time to be like, "So, I want to be an actress, can you make that happen?".

6 comments:

The Hill family said...

That is so funny! His sister used to be in my in-laws ward in Conelius. That kinda happened to us when Glenn Beck was in our ward one sunday. We get a lot of visitors that come to Orlando because our ward is @ 11am and across the street from the Temple.It is always fun to see a celebrity.

Carrie said...

I saw your posting on Dan & Shauna's blog and thought I'd say hi! Your girls are so beautiful!

maynardmoments said...

Wow! That is pretty cool. Did you see him pull out any tots from his pocket and start munching during Sacrament mtg??

Tamara said...

Great. We went on the LAME Polar Express train with the kids that Saturday and drove home on Sunday, and I missed Jon Heder. HELLO! How is it that this is the first I've even heard of his visit? Too funny...

Monica said...

That is way to cool. Man I wish I was there but that is ok. I like the ward that I am in right now because we get to hear a lot of the general authorites speak since they are in the ward. But still I so would have wanted to go up to him and say, "Hi," and ask for a autograph or something. So much fun for you!

Contact info said...

What...you have a blog and I am just finding out? Way cute and i love all the pics. Check mine out if ya want, we just had fam pics done last week!
Love ya
Jenni